Viewing User Profile for: Mimic
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 4, 2017 05:16 AM

Post Statistics
Mimic has contributed to 5 posts out of 1071 total posts (0.47%) in 857 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General discussion topics » New Rules Feb 4, 2017 05:16 AM (Total replies: 3)

Your comments sound reasonable, It would be good to code out cheating as much as possible, if players get banned at the moment there will be non left to play!!

As for landsharing it should be possible to code out as you have mentioned in another post supply/demand markets, and limit the use of aid or price based markets to alliance members.

I can see what you see not—
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be—
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

Announcements » Admin is Standard Feb 3, 2017 05:51 PM (Total replies: 3)

If you are still looking for a standard admin I can give it a go next round. I don't think I'll have the time to play.

I can see what you see not—
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be—
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

General discussion topics » New Rules Feb 1, 2017 03:54 PM (Total replies: 3)

Just wondering where landsharing sit with the new rules? I just ask because it seems to be commonplace in the games at the moment.

This standard game 2002 and tachak, tachak clearly fed food to 2002 out of pro so he could get some land, 2002 has been making swords and gold for them while tachak has been making wine and horses. Then today tachak parks his army so 2002 can take his land?

Last blitz game I Love New York, tachak and Bambuzya were all helping each other throughout the game to try and bring Blitz down. I don't think Bambuzya took any land off the others but he was the hammer and the others followed him up took his land to mage and resource run.

Does this fall under, if the code allows it then it is okay?

Empire Builder » New standard game... :) Jan 24, 2017 07:57 PM (Total replies: 4)

I'll take that it looks pretty easy to win in that crowd as meaning there are like 5 players that have done a pro run and not that I'm one of them :)

Changes/Suggestions » Feeding Rules Jan 16, 2017 07:52 PM (Total replies: 18)

I like the idea of the supply demand markets it will also make the aid function more relevant because you want be able to choose to sell goods at min to help others out (even if they are in the same alliance). It will also stop the PM being used as additional warehouse space.

Time: Wed May 22, 2019 11:53 PM CFBB v1.4.0 63 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007