Viewing User Profile for: Dothraki
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 24, 2015 11:11 PM

View User Blog
Post Statistics
Dothraki has contributed to 6 posts out of 1071 total posts (0.56%) in 1,986 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Changes/Suggestions » Online combat, Acceptance rather than fix. Sep 24, 2015 11:11 PM (Total replies: 38)

The reality of the situation, is all the hardcore players were run off. The ones that lobbied to do so, ie the landsharers that just wanted free mages to get big numbers, are all on their phones playing Idle Tycoon games, where they have managers and click a couple of buttons and watch the numbers get bigger.

The game in its current state can't compete with a program like that that takes 2 minutes to write, because the real dedicated players were the ones that spent the time, learnt the game, spent their days writing up walk throughs based on the maths of the game.
They are the only real players that should have been catered for, because anybody with a phone can search for an idle tycoon multiplier that makes this game completely replaceable and obsolote to the players it was actually being catered for.

Of all the talk, ideas, new coders and such that have been put in, and "thought" through, they were all based around these players.

Hence, why nobody plays any more, and the forum is really not deserving of its name. I for example have just posted more posts in the last 10 minutes, than the entire player base have in the last 2 years.

Sad really. Oh well.

Basic Strategies » Tips to beat campers, for Blitz game Sep 24, 2015 10:56 PM (Total replies: 5)

Ask the Russians how many feeders you need. They had 16 accounts against me and a chinese alliance of 2 civs, that didn't benefit each other except not attacking each other...

You NWA, simply don't have enough friends to pull something like that off... lol
Edited by Dothraki on Sep 24, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Basic Strategies » Tips to beat campers, for Blitz game Sep 24, 2015 10:51 PM (Total replies: 5)

NWA.

Very amusing post.

1. You have never used this strategy on me. And never forced me to quit anything. In fact, never beaten me in any way, with you landsharing and being fed, or not.

2. This is what is classicly described as cheating, as the way you do it, is landsharing and feeding, and quite possibly multi accounts.

Sums you up right there. You want to do well in the game, just have more feeder accounts than the others.

This is what passes as a forum post now? One of the most recent posts and over 18 months old?

The game was changed to not allow camping, but the landfeeders simply had more numbers and lobbied harder, hence the game as it is now.

Thriving......

Changes/Suggestions » 30 min protection time in 45 h Dec 15, 2013 11:07 AM (Total replies: 3)

Maybe if you didn't attack me on my run, I wouldn't have made a thief Inca to homeless you, and you wouldn't have had to delete your empire...

Hmmmm

Changes/Suggestions » 1:1 Land Conversions Dec 15, 2013 10:37 AM (Total replies: 4)

Plenty of people deleted land to attack those lower. It is called sending full shaman army, having 3 turns to delete land, and ending their empire.

The big issue though, was always having a partner run up under you, and deleting all the land so nobody can get to you.

Start up Guides » Mongol Start up Dec 15, 2013 10:30 AM (Total replies: 14)

Should I burst MMs bubble and suggest comparing a 320 turn start with a 300 turn start is not really equal?

Nah....

Time: Thu May 23, 2019 12:25 AM CFBB v1.4.0 44 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007