Viewing User Profile for: Cyber Prince
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 17, 2018 10:56 PM
Just Me

Post Statistics
Cyber Prince has contributed to 24 posts out of 1071 total posts (2.24%) in 845 days (0.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Empire Builder » Standard Bug... Jul 17, 2018 10:56 PM (Total replies: 0)

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request
recaptcha: the verification service responded with error 'invalid-request-cookie'. See http://recaptcha.net/apidocs/captcha/ for error meanings.

Resources:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36
Remote Address 184.21.191.41
Referrer http://www.new1000ad.com/standard/createPlayer.cfm
Date/Time 17-Jul-18 10:55 PM

cannot make new account due to this bug. same reason why nobody joined last reset.

Glo/Cyber Prince/Jere/Awful/Cinnamon Stix/Asian Soup

Empire Builder » Green Rose May 12, 2018 01:29 PM (Total replies: 0)

qq

*1*

General discussion topics » O Nov 25, 2017 10:37 AM (Total replies: 1)

Winnin Bigly.

Medieval War » Dartmouth Jun 29, 2017 10:45 PM (Total replies: 0)

Yup. Started the round (auto-pro) with 11 days left in the round. To give you somewhat of an idea of how far behind I was - when I was @ 550 RL, KIEV had 1,650. Was fun. Totally solo (no help). First time I took a Byz out of pro since 2003 when I was 18. roflmao. I am this game. Period.

qq

Medieval War » Smile Time Jun 4, 2017 11:11 PM (Total replies: 0)

Good game. Glo wins again. Started 400 turns late and hit max turns twice without playing so there's a full run gone - np. Bambuzya (Zulu) got owned and couldn't even drop me after he got taken down and then ended up deleting instead of competing. tachak? lol. decent job getting to #1 and staying there for a while but that's about it - after he got dropped he didn't have a chance getting back up. Anyway, that's all for now. Oh but here are pro run results (150 food research and rushed.) Doesn't matter if 700+ people are playing (like back in 2005/2006) or only 10 - really not many in history do this anywhere. Archangel, Zombie, v, MaPaT, megapolis, Versus, maybe a couple other Russians, and then Phoenixx, Lumen, DR, Radikall, Chaos, Kano, oracle, and Tem. That's about it. All I care to think of right now. If you can do it, good for you i'm impressed.

Anyone know the Mongol Ameucm?!? He played decent. More impressive than the top 2 Russian players anyway. Oh and no hurt feelings over the online hits to those who didn't know it was me. :) I usually don't hit you guys online anymore. :) My how things have changed. =)) November 2005 - Glo, Chinese, first run out of pro on 45 mill land with 500 rls. Alliance (Airs Thin Up Here) I called the round before game started saying we would beat Fallen Angels and that's what happened. qq... I believe shortly after that Slippy won 3 in a row. 500-700 accounts all day. Standard had what 1.5k-2k? Even more way back when. I'll bet this game is so special it gets back to that someday. :) Anyone wanna bet? Nahh... :) Someone introduce this game to MIT. :) Going to take off you watch. A talent that you can use anytime (your mind) - like Chess, just funner. Oh and Glo doesn't cheat yet somehow manages to beat most Russians virtually every time I play the game. You can't compete with flawless technique. Anyone see Pharrell today in the UK? that's my boy. In his 40's and like wow... the mirror. Anyway, here's pro run. Have fun. Better results are possible.

800 turns food inca

Aunzu (ID 28) Online Now
Empire: Incas
Alliance:
Score: 20,686,562
Land: 5,970,056
Research: 206

Changes/Suggestions » NWA's wishlist Apr 15, 2017 01:56 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: the black cape and black nail polish doesn't really scream sanity

Wow, and I thought he was pretty scary looking without all that on. Couldn't imagine seeing him dressed like that. roflmao.

Quote: Spend 11 years on something and still don't really know how it works, then you know something is wrong.

Ahahahaha... true. :)

Empire Builder » Glo wins! :) Apr 15, 2017 01:51 PM (Total replies: 0)

Good game. Was fun. Solo Zulu - never used PM and made all my own resources/weapons. Pretty much ran an all X-bowmen army the entire round because InCo would have raped me had I used Pikemen. I knew they were stockpiling resources - sure enough, I log in and click game stats - 400+ billion gold - 150 million horses and 500+ million wine. Thought for sure they would have at least tried me. :) I didn't fall for it though. I'm sure they were hoping/expecting I would have used turns and then they were going to try. I finished the round with max turns. Didn't camp during the round at all really. Didn't have to. I know this game far too good and knew InCo & Woden would have had to "break the bank" to even get me down to begin with. Had it happened wouldn't have had much trouble going back up. 85 attack and 125 FS would have been enough vs InCo and 0 defense rls.

I'm bored so probably will play next round too, solo again. Not sure what civ. Good luck.

Changes/Suggestions » NWA's wishlist Apr 14, 2017 08:58 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: Hey all. I have ideas to help this game rebound back to where it was before, and grow the game from there, as an 11 year veteran. I don't expect these ideas to go anywhere in this game. That's why I will code my own game, when I finish computer programming.

An 11 year veteran who never won anything, ever. Also, if you don't "expect" these ideas to go anywhere in this game, then why did you waste X amount of time typing them up? Oh, I know - to show off your "grammar" skills. Ahahahah... this was posted 3 years ago - did you graduate your computer programming class yet? Also, if you really want me to humiliate you, I could tell the 1000 AD Community how you spend your useless time coming up with little game/alliance names in past rounds trying to... umm... diss me!?! So sad. At the time I never really noticed it, but going over past rounds and seeing these strange names that so relate to my real life - yeah, you're sad. Ahahahah... funny thing is I don't even need to respond to them - apparently I had people on my side back then (that I didn't even know about) - the Bellevue round for instance, when you created the name "Mattayo_DontPlayo" or w/e and funny thing is the person right above you whose number was "69" (ke ke ke) was named "Umadbro" - Ahahahah... I see you didn't like the empire named "ALONEANDWET" hence your alliance name "Golden_Shower" Ahahaha - I wonder why... Page Hopkins? Megyn Kelly? Gretchen Carlson? that's just 3. Want me to continue the torture? ehehehhh... The saddest thing is no doubt you always were a terrible player, but you're an even more pathetic person in real life. Remember back in early 2010 we added each other on Facebook!?! Oh yeah - right about the time I owned you and everybody else as "Jenna Lee" (solo mongol)... >.< !!! Anyway, you started leaving really sad comments on a couple of my pictures (obviously envious) I know, I'm bey0nd pretty. (hate to brag) it is what it is. And then I just blocked your pathetic nerd a**.

Ahahaha... Oh... and since we all know my reality with... ehh... well... either Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah (OUCH!!!) or possibly even Brahman/Lord Vishnu - want me to let you in on a little secret!?! Remember that round back in early 2010 (the Jenna Lee round) you were Mongol and your friend "White Rabbit" was Japanese? I remember back then I didn't really care/try too hard on grammar and maybe even wasn't as "good" with it as I am now. Anyway, I recall White Rabbit insulting my intelligence over it in the lounge this one time (just mad because he was getting owned) - funny. The point is - I was going over past Standard rounds, go back and look for yourself. The round was Standard game 17, Lady Derini (Xoxo) won as Chinese with me and Mighty Mouse (I was the turk Black Tuesday) the best alliance was "sexy stalkers only" (shout out to my canadian shorty Princess) - Anyway, I scrolled down and saw that White Rabbit had made an account with the alliance name "Hells Angles" - notice he misspelled "Angels" !?! it's so strange for someone like him to make such a petty mistake like that (who prides their intellect on grammar) b/c they really don't have any other intelligence at all. (kinda like you) Ahahah... And then also notice the accounts right above and below him. Alliance named "Order of Secrets" - Shh... I know the secret now. me thinks someone (White Rabbit) lost his freewill and yikes!!! that was way back then - late 2011. Well, what more do you expect when God is nice enough to give you life and you just totally jack it off by being a sad/mad/useless/envious creature. Man, you thought you were mad before - just wait a few more months (probably less) - me and Dana Perino gonna make a "Horror Movie" - ehehehhh!!! Shh... Dana cat got a secret - she only tell me though! *blushes*

Well, that's it for now. Have a nice day. Oh, and before I forget - how's work!?! Ahahahah... super madchild! >.< !!!

Start up Guides » Zulu anyone? Apr 10, 2017 10:55 PM (Total replies: 1)

Absolutely terrible tbh. Much better results can be achieved. I was so far behind early on it was ridiculous. Can't even recall rls - 60 Explore - 40 food maybe? I was going to just explore the whole round b/c it seemed like it was completely dead but then InCo and Woden decided to make a few moves so that changed everything. Anyway, I'm ready and expecting a big push from them now as we are almost to the end of the game. Good luck.

Raphael (ID 10) Online Now
Empire:
Zulus
Alliance:

Score:
Land:
Research:

Histogram

General discussion topics » O Apr 10, 2017 10:47 PM (Total replies: 1)

Not even going to talk about it really - no point. Always wondered who "Bellevue" was (person who won Blitz back in the Summer of 2011) - I had/have no idea. The point is that is where "Page Hopkins" (Hands) was raised - Bellevue, Washington. Super long story short - I got free again back in July of 2015 and got on Facebook and sent her a friend request. As expected, she didn't accept/respond. Anyway, a lot of strange things have been going on in the past few months - not even going to talk about it all. Well, she finally accepted my friend request 2 days after her Birthday (February 28th) - :) And all I can say is "Told You So" - but then again I know some people here who hate/envy me to the point they don't even care if God's really real, etc, everything that comes along with my reality with Page and Fox News. >.< !!! Oh and no worries - it's not a fake account or anything (the real personal deal) - so GG-NO-RE. And no doubt pictures will be coming. Oh, and babies. Glo finally gonna get a chance to be a dad - should've happened back in 2007, but you'd be amazed @ how much power Satan has over Yahweh's creation.

-Raphael

Empire Builder » New standard game... :) Jan 22, 2017 11:47 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: Looks a pretty easy win solo in that crowd. I might get keen for a round soon. Burning some turns in test, getting a feel again. Don't have much time, but wouldn't need it against that lot.

Maybe next round might do something together?

--- Original message by Temujin on Jan 22, 2017 12:50 AM
Tem! Yes, sounds great. :) I think this round I am just going to go solo Mongol but can't be bothered to spend hours on a pro run - so will just buy auto pro then extra eco rls. :) Should be interesting. Pretty sure i'll be the only honest player in the round. Sad. Oh well, I know Americans beat the Russians to the Moon and all but still, that was like ehh... back in the 60's or w/e. :) And can't even be SURE if that's even true in the first place! Play fair Russians, it's just a game. Nothing to "prove" to anyone, especially me. :) lol...

About next round send me private message if you can find the time to play. No worries - not much time is really needed. + i'm jobless (as usual) :) so I've got allll the time in the Universe, if I really want. eheheh... =))

Empire Builder » New standard game... :) Jan 21, 2017 01:29 PM (Total replies: 4)

me thinks i'm going to play. I got bored of this game after getting cheated that last round I played as Viking. Offered to Admin Standard but then got so bored of the game that I decided to not even bother. So in case anyone was wondering - I've never been the Admin in Standard since offering to do so back in what... late Novemeber!?! Anyway, not sure what civ i'll play but more than likely going to be Solo. ehehehehhh... unless alsey wanna play>? :))

Good luck.

Announcements » Admin is Standard Nov 24, 2016 05:48 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: Position is wide open. I just realized I haven't even logged in since the 6th of November and apparently there has been cheating going on. Someone interested ? I pay server costs and reset games and that is about the depth of my interest. Need a Standard Admin.

--- Original message by Administrator on Nov 24, 2016 01:32 PM
I will admin. Regardless of outcome of this round, I was going to take a break. Also, I am about to move to a different City and will be making money now, so I will be able to donate more. Question: when I "buy" protection runs, does the 3 dollars really go towards the game/server costs? just curious because whoever receives the payment (I have never heard of them). California?!?

Anyway, this round of Standard was a total joke from the start. player started off as a Frank and smaily was Chinese. player got slapped by me 3rd or 4th run into round and smaily was going absolutely no where with his chin. Next thing I know is I log on to see smaily has now deleted his Chin and started a Mongol which was fed to about 4.5 mill land 230 rls by "players" Frank. then (roflmfao) player deletes his Frank and starts a Turk and what do you know? Turk has a fed pro run as well. I saw that coming and just laughed about it. pitiful. Throughout the entire round, as player and smaily were losing to me and alsey, Russian Incas were constantly running up land and doing nothing with it but feeding it to player and smaily. I guess the saddest part of the whole thing is they think we don't know exactly what they are doing. Anyway, congrats to the camping no0b player - you really earned this one.

Start up Guides » Viking protection strategy Oct 31, 2016 03:26 PM (Total replies: 6)

this is my 3rd time trying Vik pro run and got my best results to date

September 1026 (no PM, local only)

Asian Soup (ID 15) Online Now
Empire: Vikings
Alliance: [Lucky Moon]
Score: 6,284,600
Land: 1,561,803
Research: 101

mage towers: 42,799

96 food rls, 5 space effectivness, done in 6 hours or so. me and mighty mouse were fairly even throughout most of my pro run but then @ around Jan 20, 21 and on, I took off. I wasn't really expecting my results to be any much better than MM's but it turned out that in the end it was. and I don't care what anyone says about maging heavily early on in early years - doesn't seem to hurt me much, huh? also, follow what Archangel says. I know it may not make sense to be selling excessive wood @ local and buying more food with it, but that is just how it goes if you want to get big. I could have spent much more time on the run but since there is hardly anyone playing at the moment what's the point? this is good enough for this round.

Edited by Cyber Prince on Oct 31, 2016 at 04:54 PM

Changes/Suggestions » Feeding Rules Oct 20, 2016 08:04 AM (Total replies: 18)

I used to play this other game where they also have a public market and you can sell things on it, etc, very similar to 1000 AD just smaller numbers. Anyway, when you sent things to the public market, the PM would decide @ what price to put your resources at. Not sure if this ties in with what you are talking about but just putting it out there. Also, players could "auto bid" on whatever they felt like. Say for instance you're going to bed but are desperate for food - you could "pre order" X amount of food (300+ million or w/e) and exactly what price you are willing to buy it for - 15+, 20+, 25+, etc. and as soon as (Any) amount of food hits the PM @ your price range (say you are willing to spend between 18 and 30 or w/e) it automatically gets purchased and you get the food, other player gets the gold. I definitely like that games PM better, especially since I don't really use the PM much at all past few times I have played.

Start up Guides » ~ Glo Exploring Japanese ~ Oct 16, 2016 11:05 AM (Total replies: 7)

Glo improved in protection. =)))

Jap pro run (food rls only, no explore and no pm) and only spent 4 hours total on the entire run up to Sept. 1026.

Cyber Prince

Japanese

January 1010- score: 563,717

land: 152,802

research: 33

Cyber Prince

Japanese

January 1025 - score: 4,752,995

land: 1,361,285

research: 100

Cyber Prince

Japanese

September 1026 - score: 5,657,363

land: 1,625,161

research: 107

Changes/Suggestions » Feeding Rules Oct 16, 2016 10:55 AM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: Any input on this?

Revisiting old ideas to improve the game, and this is high on priority. Have a very solid idea so far what I want to happen, but interested if there are any game nerds left here that can give a numerical opinion.

--- Original message by Temujin on Oct 13, 2016 05:37 AM
Tem - I know you wanted me to say something about this, or give an idea, not sure really. I don't like the idea of PM under pro for both blitz and standard, but that's just me. Strange but something "tells" me that this game is going to be big again someday in the future.

Start up Guides » Lumens Turk Oct 7, 2016 06:52 AM (Total replies: 1)

Quote: However, I usually start off with toolmakers and woodcutters (155 woodcutters, the number of toolmakers is up for debate -- 90 is typical, but I prefer 107 or 131).

LUMEN where are you! we need you back. =)) eheheh but yes, 90 is typical - "107 or 131" is just way sexier.

Empire Builder » Next standard game ;) Oct 3, 2016 06:15 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: No Blitz game for Glo Glo?

--- Original message by Temujin on Oct 3, 2016 12:12 AM
Tem! I haven't seen you in a really long time. I will play next round just let me know what civ to play. send private message if you want to. I hope you have been well. I am doing great atm.

Empire Builder » Next standard game ;) Oct 2, 2016 04:01 PM (Total replies: 5)

Well, VINNY and I were both solo until I was on about 10 mill land and 300 rls or so. then he sent me a message asking me if I would be willing to join him to take InCo down. I agreed and we started an alliance then dropped InCo. Throughout the entire round I may have gotten about hmm... 10 bill food? tops from him @ min or 15, something like that. I never sold tools on the PM and never sold weapons either. My economy was fine. VINNY was helpful though the entire round by stealing info, etc. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Oh and I screenshot my histogram and Zloylights as well just in case people are interested or have something smart to say. =))

Time: Sat December 15, 2018 1:42 PM CFBB v1.4.0 125 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007