Viewing User Profile for: Nos
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 1, 2012 01:24 PM
Email: seanknapman@hotmail.com

View User Blog
Post Statistics
Nos has contributed to 17 posts out of 1071 total posts (1.59%) in 2,635 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Changes/Suggestions » Weapon cost rebalancing Feb 1, 2012 01:24 PM (Total replies: 44)

People use the market to store swords. They dont expect to sell them at 4k a piece.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Feb 1, 2012 06:40 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: And, if you haven't already been able to tell, absolutely nobody is paying attention to this thread and all of your whining.

That is because you turned it into a flame thread instantly?. The only one whining here is you. Perhaps you should read back through it to gain soem perspective?.

Changes/Suggestions » Online combat, Acceptance rather than fix. Jan 31, 2012 07:32 PM (Total replies: 38)

Well the best way right off the bat is to implement tem's code change for online attacking.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 31, 2012 07:29 PM (Total replies: 23)

lol, you are to easy.

Changes/Suggestions » Pro Runs Jan 31, 2012 07:28 PM (Total replies: 4)

There is already a topic addressing this called 'Forum/game ID Combination - pro saving'.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 31, 2012 05:31 PM (Total replies: 23)

Just because you are incapable means that it cant be so?. Even as an inca I have to drop army to get to 2:1 so what? A small cost of weapons for land.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 30, 2012 06:44 AM (Total replies: 23)

Well as far as I have seen you can always get to 2:1 ratio, and any revolt hits on top of that bring you over that barrier. It is an exploit though, you are using a function for something other than it was intended for...and by doing so gain an advantage. If that isnt an exploit I dont know what is. Leaving with 0 army is not an exploit.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 29, 2012 07:47 PM (Total replies: 23)

I dont even know where you are going with any of this....you really just sound like an angry little child spouting off.

Quote: And then he doesn't want the #1 person to be able to pick up any of that freeland by doing a few revolt attacks

It hurts people who actually do want to hit #1 and hold because the land advantage becomes way to much. 2:1 is bad enough, 2.5:1 is absurd.

Edited by Nos on Jan 29, 2012 at 07:51 PM

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 29, 2012 05:11 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: I have a memory. A very good photographic one at that.

I have never laughed so hard. Please stop...you are killing me.

Quote: Yeah it is all noise. Nothing is going to happen because nobody takes people like you serious. I don't recall you ever hitting #1 since I've been back. Maybe you were able to hit #1 at Tim's site with 1,000+ turns, but definitely not here. I know this game is about having fun. I have fun. Funny thing is though, I guess I am so good that I just happen to win and have fun at the same time. So enjoy running up to 2nd place when everyone else is freeland then do a mage run and then go freeland yourself... yeah that's " fun ".

You have fun sitting online allday? Thats fine, this is not a discussion about your camping abilities. Its simply about the army revolt exploit.

I never played tims site, and the only round I played in the last year+ was the last round. And it was on and off since I had to leave for 4 days.

Quote: " Glo only wins by camping. He can't win without camping. He has no life. He is mediocre at best."

So how is that being angry ?. If I say a duck quacks does that mean im angry?.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 29, 2012 09:29 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: So an Inca with 200+ Thieve res should be allowed to steal a **** ton of gold and resources from the #1 guy to fund his attack and mage run? roflmfao

Certainly you should have to defend from all types of attacks in the game. If you are #1 you can outpower a 200 res theif inca just in numbers.. Untill he gets closer of course but he spent the resources researching it instead of say attack res, why shouldnt he benefit from that?

You guys leave 0 theives because there is exploits that allow you to store goods either in transit or on the market. Why defend from something that has no effect on you? We all know the biggest thief threat isnt goods stolen, but army poisoned.
Edited by Nos on Jan 29, 2012 at 09:31 AM

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 29, 2012 08:29 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: 27 NoSz4 (13) Incas 727 574,382 3,551,333

727 res? clearly this is 5 days into game.... What are you talking about?. Your suggesting I didnt finish because of you? wow what an ego.

Quote: You sound stupid. Nothing new really. Keep whining all you want, nothing is going to be changed. And how is revolting an " unfair advantage " ? All you have to do to stop it is put up a little defense, idiot. I remember trying to revolt on Old Solider and all it took was a few towers and I bounced on him. You just want to be able to free land and land share all you want because you know you don't have any chance of ever hitting #1 or holding that spot anyway.

Nothing gets changed ever? So I guess its all just noise. I just created a topic here to hear opinion and all I got was you, sorry to say but your the last opinion I wanted to hear. Ive hit #1 spot countless times I cant even remember, yes then I freeland. Guess what this game is not about winning, like most games its about having fun. The way I play is fun for me, and as many times as you throw "freelanding" and "landsharing" into the same line they are 2 completely differnt things. I can freeland without landsharing (based on the rules) so give that a rest.

Quote: I didn't rant about anything, idiot. All I did was respond to your stupid post. And it is obvious that I put way more thought into my posts than you do. And saying that I am the " poster boy for anger management " is very ironic, especially coming from a mad cry baby like yourself.

Hmm well I sense anger from you. Alot of it, maybe its becuse you realise your stupid? I dont know, but its there. Im never angry, perhaps you read my posts when you are angry and it makes me come off as angry. But im always very jovial and light hearted in my posts, im never serious and often I just like to get reactions out of people like you. Im honestly laughing my ass off right now, I can tell your bitter.
Edited by Nos on Jan 29, 2012 at 08:30 AM

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 28, 2012 06:10 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: Oh I see... so you don't want to win, you just want to freeland and land share... I get it now. Also, I remember one run, I wasn't even camping at all, you bounced on me a couple times to get me in thieve range, then thieved the **** out of me, then bounced on me a few more times and I just happened to have just woke up and logged in. You weren't even close to breaking me anyway. roflmfao... yeah, I am so scared of your weak ass solo inca. You were probably the last person I was concerned about that round. And after that pathetic attempt at taking me down, you ended up quitting the round. Also, idiot, I don't revolt with all swordsmen. So I don't know what you are talking about with the whole you are climbing into my range scenario and that I revolt you before you can thieve me. I wait for you to finish your run. You go freeland, I go 25% Swordsmen and 75% TP's then revolt you and pick up that easy land that you left for me. Thanks rookie.

Now whos angry?? haha Im pretty sure you just made up that whole story about me thieving you as well, since I cant recall such a game.

Quote: Also, thieves should be allowed to hit any empire at any size ? Yeah, that's fair. So an Inca with 200+ Thieve res should be allowed to steal a **** ton of gold and resources from the #1 guy to fund his attack and mage run? roflmfao. Get real dude. The " reality of the situation " right now is the fact that this game has been around with basically the same code for about 12 years now. And, as far as I know, you are the only person who just now wants all these changes to be added. Yep... we should all listen to a freelanding/land sharing no0b and go along with what he says. Survey says the majority of the players here don't want these changes to be added, only you do.

Yea it sounds stupid doesnt it? Kinda like an empire should be allowed to use the army revolt exploit to gain an unfair advantage over his competition. The reason you are so angry is because you know its true.

Quote: Another thing - You, of all people, are asking where the " adults " are ? roflmfao. You act like a friggin emotional teenager who just hit puberty when you whine in the lounge. You obviously don't have much of a life, otherwise you wouldn't be such a cry baby and take this game so damn seriously. Watch. This round in Blitz, oracle is going to be up top. He is going to camp the **** out of this round like he normally does when he plays. I am just going to be another one of his victims. Wait and see. Funny thing is, being the real " adult " that I am, you won't see me going into the lounge and starting a bunch of ****ing drama over him camping me, ect. I keep my mouth shut and take it as a loss. You're the one who needs to grow up, not me.

Sounds like you just complained about it there. To keep your mouth shut would be to not post about it. You brought up oracle not anybody else, and the reaso as I stated that he will win is because he will camp not because hes better.

It seems you just went off on a really long rant without actually thinking for a minuite. Great job I will call you the poster boy for anger management.

Changes/Suggestions » score/landScore ratio -> thoughts Jan 28, 2012 07:48 AM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: Personally, I think the 3 changes I put in were genius and fixed a lot of the game

After reading far more then I wanted to, I comepletely agree! Can we get this change back ASAP in blitz?.

Changes/Suggestions » Online combat, Acceptance rather than fix. Jan 28, 2012 07:32 AM (Total replies: 38)

I think it is pretty obvious that camping will always be a part of the game. Something easy that can be done is to ban 3rd parrty programs like autorefresh tools. Thats at least a start, I dont mind people being online,,,but they should be actually there not using a bot to refresh there page and make it appear as they are there. And then if people still want to camp 12 hours a day then so be it. But like I said in another post the army revolt exploit is another problem and it adds to camping...that can be addressed easy.

But Tem also the way the game is set up, it will eventually turn into freeland/mage anyways. Just look everyone defends the first 3 days and then no one does, because its just not worth it. Perhaps a change would be to make defending land...cheaper ?.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 28, 2012 07:21 AM (Total replies: 23)

You obviously dont even know me. Ive never said I would win if you didnt camp, ive never claimed to be the best, ive never even hinted at the idea that I want to win.

The reason you camp me as we all know is because I like to go theives/cats not because im a threat to hold land so dont change the facts. And you know that as long as my theives get in range then you are done, so you sit online all day waiting.

The reason you are so upset now is because you know its true. Like most campers you understand the reality of the situation but really hate to admit it.

So say im climbing I plan to thief you...we have an online battle but WAIT before I can even thief you im already losing land to revolt hits. Now tell me how that makes sense at all?. It should be taken away, or theives should be allowed to attack empires of any size. It is a valid strategy to use thieves to poison, yet because of an exploit players are using they cant be used to there best potential.

and lets be honest this "code change" doesnt have a bad side to it at all, or rather you have yet to tell it to me. All you have done is used words like "lol" "rofl" and "n00b"....Where are the adults?.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 27, 2012 09:28 PM (Total replies: 23)

So everyone should play jap/mong/byz great solution. I dont care if you diss me, id rather you just take a minuite and think before you post garbage.

Changes/Suggestions » Army Revolt Jan 27, 2012 04:16 PM (Total replies: 23)

The game should be coded like thieves, Cant attack an empire half your size. The army revolt hit is used as an exploit in blitz.

Thoughts?

Time: Mon March 25, 2019 3:36 AM CFBB v1.4.0 47 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007