> Forums Index > General Discussion > General discussion topics > Kind of slow
Author Topic: Kind of slow (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: DR

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: May 12, 2017 12:04 PM          Msg. 1 of 3
Sometimes I kind of regret banning everyone. Glad I don't have the codes to any nukes.

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Temujin
-Private-

Bringing life to the forums..

Posted: May 12, 2017 06:57 PM          Msg. 2 of 3
Lol yeah i forget to log in most of the time. Not that there are any rules left to monitor anyway.
I will get back onto charles soon and see if we can get this pm idea finalised. Might be enough to get a few back to at least have a look. Would help if there were some smarties left to bounce the idea off to make sure it is as close to right as possible before putting it in. Very simplified at the moment but think it would be a very radical improvement that makes the pm work as it should and remove the need for constant pm monitoring, take out feeding goods and keep gold circulating everywhere whilst still enabling market domination somewhat. Life has kind of gotten in the way but will see if we can get it happening in the next couple of rounds. Will let you know..

http://www.adersoftware.com/thegame/player_games.cfm?player=Temujin

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: May 14, 2017 09:53 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
I only log in to reset games. I reset Test game for first time in awhile the other day so I'm guessing Charles motivation might be waning a little or he just needed break. You can try to email DR and run ideas by him. I email him about every six months to see if he wants to run standard, he doesn't but he responds. You also can get emails from anyone in forums with admin access and bounce some ideas of them maybe. I really wish I could get some new players visiting site but as of now, not so much. I'm sure I can offer Charles some monetary compensation for any changes you or anyone else thinks will help game and might help with motivation. Maybe, maybe not but will . I think he enjoys coding his ideas since it's his time and effort. That is why I leave him alone in Test. But do regret running off most of "smarties" but not all . :)

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Time: Wed January 16, 2019 2:33 AM CFBB v1.4.0 78 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007