> Forums Index > Empire Builder Game Talk > Empire Builder > New standard game... :)
Author Topic: New standard game... :) (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: DR

Cyber Prince
-Omnipotent-

Just Me

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 01:29 PM          Msg. 1 of 5
me thinks i'm going to play. I got bored of this game after getting cheated that last round I played as Viking. Offered to Admin Standard but then got so bored of the game that I decided to not even bother. So in case anyone was wondering - I've never been the Admin in Standard since offering to do so back in what... late Novemeber!?! Anyway, not sure what civ i'll play but more than likely going to be Solo. ehehehehhh... unless alsey wanna play>? :))

Good luck.

Glo/Cyber Prince/Jere/Awful/Cinnamon Stix/Asian Soup

Temujin
-Private-

Bringing life to the forums..

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 12:50 AM          Msg. 2 of 5
Looks a pretty easy win solo in that crowd. I might get keen for a round soon. Burning some turns in test, getting a feel again. Don't have much time, but wouldn't need it against that lot.

Maybe next round might do something together?

http://www.adersoftware.com/thegame/player_games.cfm?player=Temujin

Cyber Prince
-Omnipotent-

Just Me

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 11:47 AM          Msg. 3 of 5
Quote: Looks a pretty easy win solo in that crowd. I might get keen for a round soon. Burning some turns in test, getting a feel again. Don't have much time, but wouldn't need it against that lot.

Maybe next round might do something together?

--- Original message by Temujin on Jan 22, 2017 12:50 AM
Tem! Yes, sounds great. :) I think this round I am just going to go solo Mongol but can't be bothered to spend hours on a pro run - so will just buy auto pro then extra eco rls. :) Should be interesting. Pretty sure i'll be the only honest player in the round. Sad. Oh well, I know Americans beat the Russians to the Moon and all but still, that was like ehh... back in the 60's or w/e. :) And can't even be SURE if that's even true in the first place! Play fair Russians, it's just a game. Nothing to "prove" to anyone, especially me. :) lol...

About next round send me private message if you can find the time to play. No worries - not much time is really needed. + i'm jobless (as usual) :) so I've got allll the time in the Universe, if I really want. eheheh... =))

Glo/Cyber Prince/Jere/Awful/Cinnamon Stix/Asian Soup

Mimic
-Noobie-

Posted: Jan 24, 2017 07:57 PM          Msg. 4 of 5
I'll take that it looks pretty easy to win in that crowd as meaning there are like 5 players that have done a pro run and not that I'm one of them :)

Temujin
-Private-

Bringing life to the forums..

Posted: Jan 25, 2017 04:43 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
Nah. It means nobody of note. Means I am bloody good.

Actually, means if somebody gets offended the forum may get some life.
If it takes a mine is bigger than yours to get people posting that is a start.

http://www.adersoftware.com/thegame/player_games.cfm?player=Temujin

Time: Thu May 23, 2019 12:25 AM CFBB v1.4.0 63 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007