> Forums Index > New 1000 AD Game Forums > Announcements > Admin is Standard
Author Topic: Admin is Standard (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: Nov 24, 2016 01:32 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Position is wide open. I just realized I haven't even logged in since the 6th of November and apparently there has been cheating going on. Someone interested ? I pay server costs and reset games and that is about the depth of my interest. Need a Standard Admin.

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Cyber Prince
-Omnipotent-

Just Me

Posted: Nov 24, 2016 05:48 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Quote: Position is wide open. I just realized I haven't even logged in since the 6th of November and apparently there has been cheating going on. Someone interested ? I pay server costs and reset games and that is about the depth of my interest. Need a Standard Admin.

--- Original message by Administrator on Nov 24, 2016 01:32 PM
I will admin. Regardless of outcome of this round, I was going to take a break. Also, I am about to move to a different City and will be making money now, so I will be able to donate more. Question: when I "buy" protection runs, does the 3 dollars really go towards the game/server costs? just curious because whoever receives the payment (I have never heard of them). California?!?

Anyway, this round of Standard was a total joke from the start. player started off as a Frank and smaily was Chinese. player got slapped by me 3rd or 4th run into round and smaily was going absolutely no where with his chin. Next thing I know is I log on to see smaily has now deleted his Chin and started a Mongol which was fed to about 4.5 mill land 230 rls by "players" Frank. then (roflmfao) player deletes his Frank and starts a Turk and what do you know? Turk has a fed pro run as well. I saw that coming and just laughed about it. pitiful. Throughout the entire round, as player and smaily were losing to me and alsey, Russian Incas were constantly running up land and doing nothing with it but feeding it to player and smaily. I guess the saddest part of the whole thing is they think we don't know exactly what they are doing. Anyway, congrats to the camping no0b player - you really earned this one.

Glo/Cyber Prince/Jere/Awful/Cinnamon Stix/Asian Soup

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: Nov 27, 2016 11:37 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Done deal. I just don't login enough to watch the game. Email me at dogma_65807@yahoo.com and I will send you all the information. As far as money from protection runs, I sold half the site to someone about 3 years ago. I don;t see any of the money and as of now the money really isn't going to the site. Although the person who is getting the money for protection also footed bill for site last 3 years on private server at about $1500 a year so I really can't complain.

I will make you admin in forums and you can check out admin area in forums, might be something useful there to help reset games and whatnot.

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Mimic
-Noobie-

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 05:51 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
If you are still looking for a standard admin I can give it a go next round. I don't think I'll have the time to play.

I can see what you see not—
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be—
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

Time: Wed January 16, 2019 2:37 AM CFBB v1.4.0 54 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007