> Forums Index > Empire Builder Game Talk > Empire Builder > Next standard game ;)
Author Topic: Next standard game ;) (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: DR

Cyber Prince
-Omnipotent-

Just Me

Posted: Oct 1, 2016 01:01 AM          Msg. 1 of 6
this round was fun... gave me a much greater appreciation for standard and the true chess match that it is. well, October is a "special" month for me and I am debating whether or not I really want to play. but if I see some decent players show up again, as happened in this standard round (#75), then yes I will be more tempted to play. :)

I know someone who definitely won't be playing though -- NWA!

roflmao

Glo/Cyber Prince/Jere/Awful/Cinnamon Stix/Asian Soup

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: Oct 1, 2016 08:58 AM          Msg. 2 of 6
I enjoyed watching the round. Was good one. I was surprised. Not sure about the ally of a Frank but :)

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Cyber Prince
-Omnipotent-

Just Me

Posted: Oct 2, 2016 04:01 PM          Msg. 3 of 6
Well, VINNY and I were both solo until I was on about 10 mill land and 300 rls or so. then he sent me a message asking me if I would be willing to join him to take InCo down. I agreed and we started an alliance then dropped InCo. Throughout the entire round I may have gotten about hmm... 10 bill food? tops from him @ min or 15, something like that. I never sold tools on the PM and never sold weapons either. My economy was fine. VINNY was helpful though the entire round by stealing info, etc. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Oh and I screenshot my histogram and Zloylights as well just in case people are interested or have something smart to say. =))

Temujin
-Private-

Bringing life to the forums..

Posted: Oct 3, 2016 12:12 AM          Msg. 4 of 6

Cyber Prince
-Omnipotent-

Just Me

Posted: Oct 3, 2016 06:15 PM          Msg. 5 of 6
Quote: No Blitz game for Glo Glo?

--- Original message by Temujin on Oct 3, 2016 12:12 AM
Tem! I haven't seen you in a really long time. I will play next round just let me know what civ to play. send private message if you want to. I hope you have been well. I am doing great atm.

Time: Wed January 16, 2019 1:57 AM CFBB v1.4.0 77 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007