> Forums Index > General Discussion > General discussion topics > Bounce rate
Author Topic: Bounce rate (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: DR

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 10:15 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
The bounce rate for this site per visitor is enormous. Almost 90%-95%. Has to be landing page. Needs something to draw people in from visitor to player. Too much text is the only real possibility. Move the video to the top and maybe leaderboards. Might need to hire graphics person to fix the text area for a more pleasing landing page.

Yet for people coming to a text based game, reading too much text shouldn't be a problem. Perhaps the right type of visitor isn't coming. Has to be landing page. What to do, what to do.

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 11:01 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
Put leaderboards at top and features video. Wish I had a better video. A filmmaker I am not. I think too much text was attacking peoples attention spans.

Note..Get better videos.

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: Sep 11, 2016 11:15 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Since moving the leaderboard to top and video to top bounce rate has dropped a little. Not anything huge but seems to have caught a few it wasn't catching before. 5 accounts a day is nothing to scream about but it is better than 4.

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Administrator
-Loveable Teddy Bear-

Posted: Sep 20, 2016 09:07 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Interesting change in last few days.. Bounce rate has dropped from 95% to around 30%...Guess people don't want to read a crapload of text before they decide if they want to pay a game. Leaderboards seem to make people randy.

Unemployed Rodeo Clown

Time: Wed January 16, 2019 2:42 AM CFBB v1.4.0 168 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007