> Forums Index > NEW 1000 AD > Changes/Suggestions > 30 min protection time in 45 h
Author Topic: 30 min protection time in 45 h (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: DR

AngelWithBow
-Noobie-

Posted: Dec 4, 2013 09:33 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
The most stressful time in the game when you try to run your mage/land run and somebody attack you.
Ability to have protection for 30 min in 45h(about 2 days) will resolve this.
More details:
- 5 min wait time to activate this mode
- 30 min mage protection mode with no ability to attack/ be attacked during this time
- 5 min wait time to attack somebody after protection mode finished
- Ability to terminate mage protection mode at any time

Benefits:
1. Eliminate from the game Campers (Usually some sort "crazy" people that don't give play "normal" people)
2. Make game more enjoyable

Mighty Mouse
-G.I. Joe-

Here I come to save the day

Posted: Dec 4, 2013 09:37 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
No, totally disagree with it, and I have been a victim of campers, or enemies of this a lot. Its part of the game. You wont see China ask the rest of the world..."Hey guys, for the next 10 years we are going to fix up our cities and roads, and we need to use the money from our army, so no war with us until we have our army back up and ready, Okay."

Ken

Mighty Mouse
-G.I. Joe-

Here I come to save the day

Posted: Dec 4, 2013 09:39 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
Look, it sucks, I get it, but as I have been told over and over, and have learned, you got to learn how to set up your mage and get your research within 5 mins, if you can't do that, then thats on you. Also, vets, when they do a mage run, they don't care if they get attacked during it, as long as they get their research, because no one can take their research away.

Ken

Dothraki
-Noobie-

Posted: Dec 15, 2013 11:07 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Maybe if you didn't attack me on my run, I wouldn't have made a thief Inca to homeless you, and you wouldn't have had to delete your empire...

Hmmmm

Time: Thu May 23, 2019 12:39 AM CFBB v1.4.0 100 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2007