28 29 30 31 1 2 3

Categories
  • All Categories
  • 7K6Q362TUNFH
  • Blog Home
    Pharrell's
    Blog Entry: Dec 30, 2012 09:46 PM
    ~ Swag Flu ~
    Yea makin a blog entry tonight. Not even sure what i'm going to blog about but really just came to post a picture of myself that was taken yesterday @ my family's Christmas Party. Got to see all my cousins who live out of state n stuff. it was pretty cool. I haven't been to one in 2 years because of being locked up but oh well. Anyway, i'm definitely Gretchen Carlson's, Megyn Kelly's, Page Hopkin's, Jenna Lee's, and Heather Nauert's, Eye Candy. And all the other Foxy News Girls too. Can you seriously believe that this Pretty Face has been locked up 5 years straight ? And not only that but is dealing with some serious mental issues on a daily basis? All Trials Of Allah. I was laying in bed the other night just thinking pretty hard while staring at the ceiling. Just thinking to Allah ( praying really ) and knowing that he was definitely listening to everything that was running thru my mind. Thinking that it is so obvious that Allah did afflict me with Trials just like The Prophet Muhammad say he would when he wants to do good to someone.

Btw, if you didn't know, Allah is the God of the Bible. That's why the story of Creation ( Adam and Eve ), Satan refusing to bow to Adam because of arrogance, and Mary and Jesus and all the other prophets are all in the Holy Qur'an. Basically, ( in a nutshell ), Man made the Bible corrupt. So Allah chose Muhammad to make the religion pure again. I believe that Allah just allowed that to happen to the Bible for whatever reason but the men who made it corrupt just did nothing but wrong their own souls. Probably going to burn forever because of it. Also, in the Holy Qur'an, Allah says that he won't allow what happened to the Bible happen to the Holy Qur'an ( being corrupt by Man ). Anyway, I thought it was so cute. I was reading the Qur'an like 2 nights ago, and came across the story about Satan refusing to bow to Adam. Satan was arrogant and refused to bow because Satan was an Angel who was made of Fire and Adam was made of Clay so Satan thought he was better than him. Well, what I thought was " cute " was after Satan refused, and made Allah very angry, Allah could have just erased his ass or sent him straight to Hell right then and there. But Satan asked Allah for " respite " and since Allah is Most Merciful, he granted Satan respite. So Allah was angry @ Satan but seeing as how Allah is Merciful and still had some love for his creation ( Satan ), he granted him respite instead of sending him to Hell right then and there. I love Allah. The other night I read that in Paradise ( Heaven ) Allah will be our Friend because we were righteous on Earth. I think that's so cool. I think it is cool that God needs friends too. I love Allah because I want to be his friend. Allah doesn't want to be lonely. He needs friendship too that's why he created us. And that is so cool.

I don't know what I am. I don't know if I am a Prophet of Allah but if i'm not i'm definitely something like one. Allah did reveal himself to me that night of October 7th, 2007. He gave me those signs. He chose me for something and I don't even really know what it is. But all I know is that night Allah promised me Page Hopkins. You people don't even know how much I love that girl. I love her with all my heart and I don't even really " know " her yet. But all I know is I want to be with her forever. Anyway, i'm about done talking now. Going to post two pics. One of me and one of me and my Japanese cousin Nikki. No shes not adopted. Her dad ( Russ ) who is 100% Japanese married my moms sister Debbie. So Nikki is half Japanese really. Shes a year younger than me. I remember when we were kids we used to like love each other. roflmfao. we used to french kiss all the time. We never took it to the next level but there was definitely a lot of love between us. Not like that anymore since we're grown now but I just think it is cute. Anyway, here you go. I'm so god damn pretty man. I love myself.

^ Me.

^ Me and Nikki.

xoxo

Glo/Matt
    Comments:
    No Comments
    Write Comments:
    Please register or login to write comments.

Time: Sun December 21, 2014 5:38 AM CFBB v1.4.0 29 ms.
    © AderSoftware 2002-2007