26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Categories
  • All Categories
  • 7K6Q362TUNFH
  • Blog Home
    Pharrell's
    Blog Entry: Nov 14, 2012 04:29 PM
    Nothing 2 Say
    Yeah... so anyway, i'm like running out of things to say. Nothing on my mind really. Oh... K2 ( Incense ) that I was smoking, got outlawed in Michigan back on July 1st. But I quit smoking it about a month before then. Long story maybe i'll talk about it someday.

Oh yeah... but one thing... I remember back in June... This one night when I was getting mind f*cked from the Obsessive thoughts... I " prayed " to Jesus and it went away. Then I prayed to Jesus and it stayed away for 17 days. That definitely shouldn't have happened and yes it was most definitely some kind of divine intervention. Well, looking back on it, I believe that it was Allah who made it stop and he was just seeing if I would turn back to him again which I did do. And when I really think about it... everything that i'm going thru is a trial of Allah. The whole past 5 years has been a trial of Allah. Being locked up and now this mental mind f*ck ( Racing Thoughts ) it is just all a trial of Allah. Jesus wouldn't do this to someone. Doesn't make sense that it would be Jesus. I just know Allah is God. There's no doubt in my mind. And I know he's testing me so hard because when I finally pass this test, I'll be with all my Fox gurls. So that's about all I have to say for now. Oh but here's a new picture of me. Taken by my moms cell phone. Pretty good quality i'd say. Ladies enjoy. Haters, just die.

xoxoxoxo

- Glo/Matt
    Comments:
    No Comments
    Write Comments:
    Please register or login to write comments.

Time: Fri October 31, 2014 4:31 PM CFBB v1.4.0 15 ms.
    © AderSoftware 2002-2007